Sunday, November 09, 2003

If you haven't seen The Matrix: Revolutions yet...
GO SEE IT NOW!!!
Do NOT pay attention to the negative reviews saying that the story is predictable (it's NOT) or that the acting is bad (it's NOT). As far as I'm concerned, the whole trilogy is genius and each movie just builds the suspense until THE climax at the end of Revolutions. If you haven't seen the first two movies, yet, you NEED to see them before you see Revolutions. Otherwise, you'll come away with only questions, not answers.
Oh, and if you can, go see it on an IMAX screen. Trust me, it's worth the dollar or two extra. I saw it on a "giant screen" that is bigger than the standard movie theater, but it's not the same as the IMAX experience. To find an IMAX screen that's showing Revolutions go to www.imax.com and look for the Matrix link. Sorry, I didn't think to go to that page before I started writing this, so there isn't a link in this post. Maybe I'll do that, though, as soon as I'm done with this post.
Ok, I'm done!

No comments: